Reducing feed costs by balancing the amino acid composition in your livestock diet is a sound method to boost efficiency, but it requires precision. Lysine is an essential and limiting amino acid in feed for poultry, swine, fish, crustaceans and dairy cows. A lysine-deficient diet can have an impact on your animals’ growth performance.
Biolys® is a highly effective and reliable source of lysine that enables unsurpassed precision in balancing amino acids. At a concentration of 54.6%, Biolys® has a higher proportion of L-lysine than typically contained in comparable products. It not only enables you to meet requirements for the essential amino acid L-lysine, Biolys® also contains valuable byproducts resulting from its fermentation – additional nutrients and energy that further benefit your livestock.
The result is lower feeds costs for pigs, poultry and aquatic species. Using Biolys® in a lysine-deficient diet significantly increases ADG and FCR. In addition, it helps reduce waste emissions through a higher feed conversion rate for an improved environmental footprint.
Benefits of using Biolys® at a glance:
- Supplementing with Biolys® results in significant cost savings and enhanced efficiency.
- Biolys® supplies a minimum of 54.6% L-lysine, biologically available to all animals.
- Biolys® contains extra essential amino acids as well as phosphorus.
- Biolys® is a free-flowing granulate with a high bulk density.
- It is characterized by excellent handling and processing properties: homogenous mutability and stability against demixing.
- Biolys® is manufactured with no animal byproducts.
- Supplementing with Biolys® enables you to reduce waste emissions and improve your environmental footprint
What’s in it for you
Take advantage of unsurpassed knowledge, experience and scientific accuracy. The animal nutrition experts at Evonik draw on existing literature, in-house research and comprehensive databases. Trials conducted with various livestock species, including fish, have proven the advantages of Biolys® over other products. Supplementing with Biolys® enables you to fine-tune your farming operation.
The result: high livestock performance and cost savings thanks to high L-lysine concentration.