Our added value
- NIR and wet chemistry services on a large scale, analyzing more than 700.000 ingredient samples yearly.
- Fast and reliable results due to more than 20 years of experience in amino acids calibration development.
- Best-in-class quality control: Outlier detection, ring tests and performance checks.
- Most accurate and comprehensive database of the most common feed ingredients.
- Species calculator to composite the best diet for the animal depending on its growing phase needs.
- Ensure the homogenous distribution of amino acids within the feed mix.
- Benefit from precise dosing and use every gram of amino acids.
Performance, effectiveness, efficiency –scientists, nutritionists and livestock producers have a common vocabulary when discussing animal nutrition. In swine, bio-efficacy is usually measured in weight gain, feed conversion and body protein retention. As feed cost represents almost three-quarters of the total cost of swine production, our products and services aim at supporting producers in all aspects of production, especially in optimizing performance, efficiency, sustainability and profitability.
Soaring fishmeal prices affect the growing aquaculture industry directly. Producers need solutions for reducing feed costs while at the same time maintaining or enhancing feed performance. Alternative feeding concepts, which replace marine ingredients with alternative protein sources such as plant-based protein and terrestrial animal by-products, can help to meet those challenges.