Your digital access to eggcellence.
The egg industry nutrition software
Balanced feed is essential to sustainable egg production. In-depth knowledge of nutrient requirements is the key to effective diet design, yet gaining a full and current overview can be challenging, as it usually involves reviewing multiple sources, such as country animal nutritional guidelines, genetic management guides, animal nutrition textbooks etc. Adding to the challenge is the fact that most of these information sources are not updated regularly, especially in the context of modern genetic layer development. Nutritional requirements available are presented in fixed feeding programs in the form of a table without consideration of the impact of different production environments, bird age, housing system, nutrient density, feed intake or biological performance target.
AMINOHen® is a digital solution that combines the most up-to-date nutritional concepts for laying hens in production from poultry institutions, Evonik Animal Research and commercial feeding practices around the world. It presents nutrient requirements for laying hens under different production conditions in dynamic and flexible week-long feeding programs, adapted to the needs of modern genetically advanced layers.
What's in it for you
Create the most accurate feeding programs possible for your layers
AMINOHen® works directly with Key Performance Indicators of the egg production, which can come directly from your own production data or instead with the uploaded performance data of one of 36 commercial layer breeds. You can also retrieve production data from Layinsight-Porphyrio® for precise nutritional recommendations.
Optimize feeds based on nutrient density and feed cost
AMINOHen® helps to find out the cheapest feeding program for layers in production based on nutrient density.
Feed planningAMINOHen® is helpful with the feed manufacturing planning, as it provides an estimation of feed intake per bird per feeding phase.
- AMINOHen® lets you design up to 15 feeding phases along 100 weeks of layer age, generating dynamic
and flexible week-long feeding programs
- AMINOHen® sets up nutritional recommendations based on specific feed intake or energy level in the diet, estimating feed intake per feeding phase for better feed production planning
- AMINOHen® enables you to adjust nutritional recommendations for maximum egg mass or egg market needs, controlling egg size or pushing up egg weight along the laying cycle
- AMINOHen® offers the option of designing a feeding program including “pre-peaking” diet
- AMINOHen® allows you to build your own production scenarios, compare feeding programs and adjust Met & Cys recommendations depending on the methionine source chosen